Hey it’s me Wendel. My friends call me Mae, Wendel, Momoy, Mumay, Neri, oh! Whatever they want to call me, I don’t care! I am writing this to clear some things! Most of the people that I have encounter or meeting the friends of my friend, does not want to approach me, does not want to talk to me, and does not want to be friends with me for some common reasons, which are the following: they said that they hate me because I look like MATARAY! Well! Dude, I am not Mataray, Yeah! I really look like mataray but that does not mean I am mataray, hmm! For some case I am, it is just because I do not like the way you treat me. The next reason is, they said that I look MALDITA, Yes I am maldita, but in some other ways, I mean in some special case specially when the person I am talking too is a bitch! I know! I know that you are complaining or making some silly angry face look, but let me finish my sentence, what I am trying to say is, I know that I sometimes am a bitch too, but I know how to handle it and I only act like a bitch when I’m with my friends, specially the NENEs.
I could still remember that there is this one friend of mine who thought that I am a kind of person when you talk to will just punch you in your face without any reason, because I look like mataray! Then we became friends that’s the time that he told me about his first impression.
And some Dudes out there often think that I am FLIRT! And I don’t know the reason why. Maybe, this is just an assumption, maybe they think that I am a flirt because I am close with boys, the reason why I am so close with guys, because most of my friends are guys, and I am the only girl in the family beside my Mom, I grew up in with my cousins who were all boys, blah! Blah! Blah! Enough with the explanation, and let’s get back to our topic, I am not a Flirt, when I enter a relationship I make sure that I love the guy. I am a stick to one girl; I am not that kinda girl, who just gets in a relationship for play. When I love a guy that’s it end of story! As in, sya lang wala ng iba, that is why most of my friends whether a girl or a boy often says that “Ang swerte ng magiging boyfriend mo” they said that when I was still single, but now this is what they are saying “Ang swerte ng boyfriend mo”. Hahaha yeah right! He is lucky to have me, I am lucky to have him too, ooppps! Enough with my love life, this is all about why people hate me.
Anyway, I may look like mataray, maldita, bad girl, bitch, flirt and other negative stuffs that you! yes you! can think of, I Don’t care, that is how you can view me, I am born this way and I love the way I am. Just a piece of advice, do not judge the book by its cover and judge me when you see me, try to be friends with me then judge me again. That is the time that you will know who I really am. I am way too different from the first impression that you can think off.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment