Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy to serve.

Walking, thinking and Observing
these are the ingredients to see a true Filipino.

A girl was standing in front of the street corner
Looking at her watch, Oh no! She is late.
waiting for the jeep to arrive as she saw,
An old Lady came,with two boxes, waiting for the traffic light turn red.
Here comes the jeep, beep-beep.
Oh wait! I will wait for the next jeep.
"Come Lola come!" as the girl helped the Lady to cross the street.

Choo-choo, here comes the train.
He was smiling upon entering.
Look there is an available sit, he will reach his office comfortably.
I enter the train with no available chair.
He saw me standing and he said "Hey Ms. why don't you sit here" 
"Thank you" I said, with a big grin on my face.
Happy to serve a stranger ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment