Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey you! It's Saturday

No Class?
No Saturday night Hang out?
Are you bored?  
Don’t you have anything to do?
Do you want to be free from being bored?
If you say YES, I have something for you to do, and I am 100% sure that you’ll love it.
The Following are the things that you have to do!

1.      I want you to wake up early in the morning to cook breakfast for your Mother and Father
Why do you have to do this?
Because you’re always out of the house five times a week, eight hours a day, you go home without them noticing it; you go out of your house saying “Goodbye Mommy” because you want her to give you your allowance. By cooking breakfast for them it is one way of saying I love you, I’m Sorry and Thank You for everything. I don’t want you to do this on your Mom or Dads birthday; I want you to do this today because it is Saturday.

2.      I want you to play a game with your siblings, whatever game it is, as long as it is the game wherein your siblings love to play.
Why do you have to do this?
Because you’re always hanging out with your friends, and/or your girlfriend/boyfriend that you forgot that you have a brother and/or sister wherein when you have a problem they are the first one that you run in to tell them what your problem is, give importance to your siblings, make your siblings feel how much you love them and how much you are thankful to have them. I don’t want you to do this because you recently had a fight with your sibling; I want you to do this because it is Saturday.

3.      I want you to sit back and relax, but before you do that, I want you to find a good movie for Family.
Why do you have to do this?
Because earlier you did things for your Parents and for your Siblings, Now I want you to do this so that you will make a great bonding time as a family all together. Set up the T.V and cook some popcorn, then this is the time that you have to Sit back and relax in the very soft couch in your house. I don’t want you to do this only for them; I want you to do this also for you because it is Saturday.

Have a great day this Saturday.
Always remember that Action speaks louder than words J



No comments:

Post a Comment